what is linked list in data structure
A linked list can be defined as collection of nodes.
Each node has two fields.
- Information field – it holds the value.
- Pointer to next node -` it contains the address of next nodes.
Limitation of linked list
The major limitation of linked list is accessing to any obituary item is a title cumber some and time consuming.
Types of linked list
There are four types of linked list
- Single link list OR linear link list
- Double ink list OR two way link list
- Circular link list OR circular double link list